Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Fever All Over Again .

Doesn't the title explains it all ?
Right after the movie came out, everyone is feeling the Twilight Fever all over again.

Remember there was this time,
when everyone that was anyone
would walk around school etc. holding a Twilight book in their hands.

The book is like sold out everywhere !
Popular, MPH etc.

Yupe .. its coming back.
Because of the movie.
Thanks to the oh-so-hawt Edward Cullen.

After watching the movie,
those who have read it, would read it again.
And those who haven't, would buy it.

I guess I'm one of those people.
But surprisingly, I read Twilight already.

But I didn't continue to New Moon because Edward Cullen did not appear much in the second book.
So I lost my interest.

But after watching the movie,
I needed to read the second book desperately to find out what happened in Breaking Dawn.

And my sis was dying to read Breaking Dawn too.
So we decided to buy the Twilight Saga.

And I'm sooo filled with joy,
cause ..
let's just say,
we bought 2 books for the price of 1 in Borders.

Who knew Borders would offer such a promotion.
And guess who I met at Borders today.

Wouldn't be surprised since he's such a genius.
Zhuo Li !!

I hope I wasn't looking like a retard when he saw me.
Wait ! I think I was ..
Okay, erase that memory from his brain. Lol.

No comments: