Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Troubled By A Book .

It will be as if I'd never existed
Edward Cullen

I've never imagined myself to be one to cry while reading a book.
The feelings I felt while the book was in my hands could not be expressed through words.

Well, I didn't exactly cry, I just teared everytime I read that line;
It will be as if I'd never existed.

Wondering to myself, how can that one line, said by a fiction character,
break my heart everytime I read it.

Stephenie Meyer is really good, isn't she. Lol.

Plus the song, composed by Carter Burwell,
Bella's Lullaby.

Listening to the song doesn't make the book any less emotional.
The main reason why the book reaches your heart soo fast is because of the song.

Not to mention Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) looks flawless playing Bella's Lullaby on the grand piano in the Twilight Movie.

"HYPNOTIC"
is the word to explain what the book does to you.

I just finished reading New Moon in, around 24 hours ?
Well, I took 2 days, but the total time I actually spend on the book during that 2 days is around 24 hours ?

I can't believe I managed.
I didn't even finish the Private series that fast,
though it is like 1/4 of the New Moon's thickness.

I have never felt soo troubled when I'm reading the book.
I feel it either way, even if I'm reading or not.

When I read it, I feel soo worried about what's gonna happen next.
When I'm not, I feel worried bout the same reason too.

Can you believe it?
Lui Jan Yi got hooked on by a NOVEL ?!?!
Isit even possible ?

Lol. I guess it is, when there's a overly hawt,
perfect (the precise word to explain him) blood-sucking vampire,
Edward Cullen !

I'm currently reading Eclipse now.
And yess, hooked once again.
I can never get enough of the Twilight Saga.

This is wayy more thrilling than Harry Potter.
I've never felt anything like this when I was reading Harry Potter.

And so USA Today says; Move over, Harry Potter.

Music of the Day : Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell

No comments: