Saturday, November 29, 2008

Achievements So Far .

Remember during PMR ?
When everyone was talking about what they're about to do right after PMR ended.
All those big plans.

Well, I wouldn't say I finished everything I wanted to do,
Nor can I say, I got everything I wished I had.
But I can say, I did and got things I've been hoping to do/get for a very long time now.

And what are those, you may ask;

1) Watch the movies I've always wanted to watch, which are;
i. HSM3 - Yeah, that's kind last year's news.
I mean, its nice, and Zac Efron is hawt ... but its nothing compared to ...

ii. Twilight - OMGee !! I just watched it yesterday, and its still playing in my head.
Every moment of the movie. And not to mention Edward Cullen is the perfect man/vampire !!
He is gorgeous. I'm speechless. Lol.
Anyway, the movie is great !
And so are the graphics. The effects and all ... super cool.


2) Burn my shows into a DVD.
In case you didn't know, I did it without Xing's help.

I was soo desperate that I msged him to ask him how he burned his Heroes with Nero.
Then he started bragging and boasting about his oh-so-called-smartness to me.
So I decided to do it without his help. Can't humilliate myself right ?

Lol. But I did do it with my sisters help.
Gotta give credits to the right people.

And finally all the hard work paid off.
Jamming my brain figuring out how to encode the video and all..
Finally I'm watching my hotties on the big screen !!
Rejoice, my friends !!!


3) Got the poster I've always dreamed of.
Guess what ?
Guess la.
You'd never get it right.

Fine, I'd just tell you.
Hahaha !
I finally got the Mirotic Version B poster !!
This poster.

Oh My GOD !! Can you believe it ?

Actually my sis bought it for me.
It was from the same shop that I bought my 2 other DBSK posters.

Its super huge !!

Actually you can only get this if you buy their album cause its comes free with the album.
Along with another poster.

But then my sis said to the auntie.
" Auntie ar, I have all the songs already la. Can you just sell me the poster? "

And the auntie said she'll check first. And if she has extras then, feel free !
And she did have extras. So she sold it to my sis for RM15 !

This still feels like a dream. Lol.

So yeah, those are my oh-so-proud achievements.
I'm actually really really happy, okay. Lol.
Seee, the smallest things can make me sooo happy. HAhah !!

No comments: