Sunday, November 16, 2008

Goal for this Holiday : I'm gonna be sexy !!

My legs hurt sooo much I can barely walk. I guess sacrifices must be made to look good, huh ? This is like crash netball training all over again. Cut out the nasty tainer and the hot hot sun.

I know what you're thinking, " You already have a great body, what else is there to fix ? ". * Trying to make myself feel better, so just go with the flow ;p *
But have you focused on my legs ?! Which I hope you haven't, because that would mean that you're a pervert !
So anyway, my lower body is kinda, big ?! Hate myself for saying that. Lol.
I guess I ate too much low-fat food. Gettit ? LOW fat. HAhahah !! Okay, not funny .

Anyway,
I've been doing Korea's New Millenium Workout everyday now. Learnt it from KBS World, and to show how serious I am, I just downloaded it from YouTube into RealPlayer. Smart move, huh ?

So, now I do it with my sisters everyday at 5 o'clock !! Not in the morning, you cow ! In the afternoon. I was serious bout the loosing weight thing but not that serious.

Check it out ! Its a cool taichi/kick-boxing/wtv ?? thingy majinggy. And there's hot girls. That interest you more right ?



Can you believe a 6minutes workout can make you sweat like a pig that just gave birth ?!
That, is MAGIC !!

Lol. Promoting it now ? They should pay me. Hahaha !!

No comments: