Monday, November 3, 2008

The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword .

Its so funny how words can effect someone so much. I used to think that, it doesn't matter what people think about you, it matters what you think about yourself . Well, clearly thats all fairytale crap and unfortunately, we're living in reality.

It hurts when your first love decides that you're not the one for him. It hurts when when you feel the guilt after yelling at your parents. And it also hurts when you don't get acknowledge rightfully. When all your effort goes down the drain. When all your effort is acknowledged as someone else's.

How does it feel, when you offer your help, handle the job with full professionality, thinking that people would appreciate your effort even if you don't succeed cause you've already done your best. But the horribe truth is, someone else is getting all your credits. And there you are, being asked why aren't you doing anything at all to help.

I've already at my limit. I've never felt so rejected in my life before. Never felt the pain when someone you thought you could trust, betrays you. I've been here, busting my ass off, trying my best to make this a success. And I am also the one, being blamed for. Being asked if I even contributed anything. It hurts my pride that someone could possibly ask me if I'm actually lifting a finger in this when I've actuall put in my all in this.

It could all be a misunderstanding. And it could also be the truth behind the lies. I'd just like to say, I'm sorry if you think I did not put in any effort. But I'm afraid what you know, is only part of the unfinished story.


Music of the Day; 아.미.고 (Amigo) by SHINee

No comments: