Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fair, and Square ?

I was just talking to Syahir on my cbox. ( check it out )

And I said, fair and square. And then it hit me.

Why isit fair and square ?!
Why not fair and triangle ? Or rectangle ? Or rhombus ?

A square is not fair !

So, I asked my sis. And she said, cause square is symmetrical.

But a rhombus is also symmetrical in everyway.
So why not fair and rhombus ?

Maybe cause of the flow in the pronounciation.
But if the olden day people came up with fair and rhombus, we would be used to it by now.

So, can you figure out why ?!

Call 016-6XX7XX9 to sudmit your answers.
Hotline ends at 12am, 17th November 2008.

2 comments:

Zhuo Liang said...

Because nothing's fair in this world. :D

Zhuo Liang said...

Square :
" ( To other shapes )Sucks to be each and everyone of you~ "