Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Scrabble Queen !!

I never imagined myself playing scrabble at home with my family like some well-educated, high class family you watch on TV. But I just did it !! With my sis and my aunt.

After dinner, we were discussing what we should do.

Kache : Why don't we play " cho tai ti " ? Or any board games or wtv.
Jan : How bout scrabble ? I'm good at that game !
Mei : You think you can beat us ?!
Kache : Okay la, lets play.

So, I went upstairs and searched for the old box of scrabble and came down with it.
And it was such an abandoned scrabble box, even the thing to hold the alphabets went missing.
So, we had to stack the alphabets up on the table, pathetically.

And guess who won the game ?

Yours truly, Lui Jan Yi (;

I'm getting super good in scrabble !!! And I won without skipping a turn or changing my cards. Am I just intelligent or what ?!

Yes, be proud !!

After that, we played " cho tai ti ". I haven't played this game for like, years already !!
I remembered playing it everytime we went to Cameron Highlands for a vacation.

And guess who won again. Aww come on !! Guess !!

Once again, mua !

But unfortunately, I only won one game. HAhhah !! Mind you, it was the first game !

And then, Mei made me ber-emo. Cause there was this game that kache won already, then I said, lets continue. And the rule says when someone wins, the next person gets to start with a new card, right ? But NOOOoo !! Mei says cannot !!

I could have won, ya know. Then after that, my whole day went down the drain. Haih ... See how badly that effected me ?!



Music of the Day : Love Bye Love by TVXQ

No comments: