Thursday, November 6, 2008

Always a Best Friend, Never a Girlfriend .

Heartbroken once more, I am. (see the inversi tecnique?) Shiva just left me for ... dunno what he left me for. Why do I say so ? We were suppose to gather a group for some puzzle thingy majinggy today and I sooo kindly offered to be in the same group as shiva. Since he's my ' boyfriend ' . But nooo ... he left me for a bunch of boys !! And not to mention he has a ' hubungan sulit ' with my best friend, Amanda Phuah. I'm soooo dissappointed in you, Shiva. If you call me tonight and go online, I'd consider forgiving you and maybe even giving you another chance ;)

I realised, I'm a very ... multiracial person. Each of my ' love ' each year are from different races. For example;

Form 1 : Chinese (Name should be left unknown)
Form 2 : Malay - Mohd. Syahir Ismail bin Azman (:
Form 3 : Indian - Shiva Skantan (which betrayed my love)

So, for Form 4, I'm thinking Punjabi. Lol ... or maybe lain-lain from another country ? A Korean would be good. Lol.

Did I tell you that Jon was being sooo sweet today. Cause he got sunburned from yesterday, so his face is abit red. Kinda like he's blushing which makes him look sooo good. Jon, get sunburned more. Lol !
So here is how it went;

JanYi : Hey Jon, why is your face to red?
Jon : I'm blushing ma. I see you then I blush la.
JanYi : Aww~ Jon, you the man !!
Jon : Actually, I got sunburned.

Okay, he could've cut the ending part off. Lol. Stop at the blushing part. Hahaha !!

And my hot hot sexy Amigo boys, SHINee, had a super cool photoshoot for EcoleLuxe 'CLRIDE.n' Fashion, winter issue. And man, they are looking fine !! Maybe they can be part of my multiracial boyfriend. Lol.


Music of the Day : Forever or Never by SHINee

No comments: