Thursday, November 6, 2008

Viwawa is so Lala ?

Just wanted to make that rhyme. I mean, helloo .. what other word rhymes with viwawa other than lala ? Lol. I'm making my point right ?
So yeah. I'm sooo awesomely awesome in Sushido man. Like totally kicking ass in there.
Hahaha !! Especially Xing's ass. Kononnya he's suppose to be level 6. Lol.
Better not embarrass him too much. After he come after me. Lol.


And to Shiva Skantan, who has been worrying if I have forgiven him - Fine, I forgive you. Sometimes I'm just too nice for my own good. Lol. Since you came online, and gave me a 5 minutes notice before you went offline, I forgive you.
And to Amanda Phuah, Shiva has no what-so-ever feeling towards you. Lol. Don't worry, I'm still your friend.

Viwawa-ing now !! Gotta go level up (;

No comments: