Friday, November 21, 2008

Who's The Smart One ?

ME, of course !!
And you're going to ask why ?

Because ...

Your oh-so-smart friend just succeeded in installing the latest Adobe Flash Player on my daddy's laptop !!

Oh shut up. I know everyone has that Adobe Flash Player that enables you to watch YouTube. But my daddy doesn't. And he won't install it cause he doesn't watch YouTube.

But, I DO !!

And everyone is using my sister's laptop now, so I terpaksa use my Dad's one.
And what's the point of going online if you cant watch YouTube !?

So, today. I sacrificed my oh-so-precious time to install it.
And imagine, my dad's laptop lags like crazy.
It takes even more time to start up than my dad in the toilet bomming Iraq !

So yeah. But since I only go online to watch YouTube, I decided to install it.

And to my surprise, that thingy majinggy only took like 2seconds to install.
Must be my miraculous hands !!

So then I opened YouTube, and I saw Jung Yunho dancing in their Wrong Number MV!!

Omgee ... can this get any better ?
Oh yes, it can !!
I was on Google, then I typed in some crap .. and guess what came out ?

DBSK on Miraculous Victory & Defeat !!

With english subs. That show was soo long ago that the owner deleted it from YouTube.
And then someone else subbed it and put it up on YouTube again !!
Omgee !! I'm loving tonight.
Anyway, don't focus soo much on the YouTube thing.

The point is ...

I, Lui Jan Yi, managed to solve an IT problem !!
Omgee !! Am I smart or what ?

I can, like be the next IT genius !
After Bee Lee, of course.
HAhah !!


No comments: