Thursday, November 27, 2008

Such An IT Freak .

Yupe. I'm turning into an IT freak.
Hopefully a skillful one.

Check out the new thingy majinggy I added on my blog and you'd know that I proven my theory correct. Lol.

They're sooo cute right?
Little cartoon DBSKs dancing. Hahah !

Anyway, I took a LONG LONG time figuring out how to add that in.
It literally took me dayss !!

And I finally did it !
After looking through the Internet, I figured that you're suppose to use Photobucket to get the HTML code since its a GIF image.

I'm soo proud. Aren't you?

I'd just give myself a pat on the shoulder.
*pat pat*

I'm currently trying to burn a video into a DVD disc that I convinced my father to buy.
Me and my convincing skills. Always works.

And I'm bursting my head off figuring it out!!

First I downloaded all the videos from YouTube into RealPlayer.
Thinking that I could just burn it and play it on my home theatre thingy.

Then my sis told me that I needed MPEG-4 files in order to play it on TV.
And all the YouTube files are FLV files.

So, I searched the whole Internet and downloaded the whole Internet to convert the FLV files to MPEG-4.
Then I found out that MPEG-4 couldn't play on the TV,
instead, I needed AVI files.

So once again, searched the whole net, and finally gave up.
So I gave a chance to my eldest sis to put her skills to the test.

And she downloaded Any Video Converter which can convert anything to everything.
Good job, sis (;

So now, I'm currently converting all my videos ( FLV and MPEG-4) to AVI files.

And then there's another problem, I don't know how to burn the videos into the DVD with Nero.

Haih ... hopefully burning it into Data DVD will work.
Since I'm having hoping that my home oh-so-high-tech home theatre system can play the AVI videos which I'm about to burn to the DVD.

And I already wasted one DVD cause I burned the FLV files into it and it cant play.

That's bye bye to RM1.

No comments: