Sunday, November 23, 2008

Laughter Is Not Always The Best Medicine .

Instead, laughter is pain !

I'm feeling soo ill today.

First I come down with a flu after coming back from Digital Mall.
And since then, I got even worse.

Sniffing every 1minute,
Sneezing every 2minutes,
and blowing my nose every 3minutes

How "awesome" does that sound ?

Then after that, my cheekbones started feeling pain.
I don't know if its cause of the flu, or the laughter.

Cause today, after church when I reached home,
I turned on the TV and watched ' 2days and 1night '.

I don't remember when was the last time I laughed sooo loudly.
That show is really very funny.
Its soo gonna be my stress-release for wtv stress I'm feeling now.
( None actually. Well, who cares ?! )

So, I was laughing like CRAZY, till my stomach hurts soo much as if I did sit-ups for over 100times.

So yeah, my cheekbones hurt now.
And I asked my dad why ?

Then he said, " Cause you laugh too much. "
And he sounded serious . Hahha !!

Willing to bear with the pain just to laugh ?
YES !!

No comments: