Friday, November 14, 2008

My Love For You Will Never Fade Away .

Did I mention how glad I am, that DBSK is back in Korea.

I just went and checked out SM Entertainment's Official Site.
And its filled with DBSK !! They're new album, new music video, new official site etc.

Then, I went and check out TVXQ's Official Site and when it finished loaded,

I was jumping up and down looking at their faces ! In my heart, that is. I would literally jump up and down if we didn't have a guest in our house.

Actually, I did. I did this test online. And mind you, my sister looked for it. I just did it for fun. Its this test, titled " Which DBSK member would date you ". And guess who I got ...

Jung Yunho !!!

I knew we were meant to be. From the first time I saw him. When his eyes glittered while looking at me, through the laptop screen. Hahhahhaa !!

And when I found out they released a new album - Mirotic Version C - I was more than thrilled !!!

No wonder they're called Gods Rising From The East. Every song that they come up with will definitely leave an impact on my music life !! Muahahhah !!

So yea. I'm just soo glad that they're back !! I love you, DBSK !! Did yesterday, is today and will tomorrow.


Omgee !! Can you ever get enough of Yunho's sexiness ?!?!
And if you're wondering where I learnt that link thing from ... learnt it from, none other than;

Leong Xing Yao !!!
He was asking me how to do it how to do it cause he wanted to blog about his UrbanDictionary.

And surprisingly, he figured it out by himself with that little brain of his.

I'm impressed, xing. Lol.


Music of the Day : Don't Say Goodbye by TVXQ

No comments: