Friday, November 7, 2008

Carrying Out The HSM Plan !!

Hey you ! Its your lucky day ;] I'm offering an invitation to you to hang out with, ME. Details are as follow.

Date : This Monday, 10th of November 2008
Time : around 12 something ? Going for lunch too.
Venue : 1 Utama
Occasion : watching High School Musical 3 ( Hindraf Remix )

But here's the catch, only anyone who is someone is invited. And they are;

A. The 3C (blacks gang) consisting of;
1) Shiva Skanthan !! (of course he has to go. He's my boyfriend right? Lol)
2) Me ( of course !! I'm the whole reason we're going. Lol )
3) Amanda
4) Des
5) Vino
6) Daey
7) Steven
8) Sheung Jien
9) And the other blacks, you know who you are ;]

B. The ousiders which are classified under the blacks' plus-one;
1) Kedric
2) Xing
3) Jia
4) Charanpal
5) Calvin
6) If you think you're in the with the blacks, then bring it ON !!
C. My UMNO gang from 2BR
1) SYAHIR !!
2) Asyrul
3) Hakim and etc. if you want ;)

If you wanna go, then please call me at 016-6XX7XX9 ( you'd know how to fill in the Xs' right? )

And the people classified under A, its s compulsory for you to attend this !!
And for the others; it has always been my dream, and Vino's dream to watch HSM3. Though I just watched it XD But think of Vino. The poor boy and his dream.


Still being addicted to DBSK. See the hottie, first from the right ? Yupe, that's the love of my korean life, Jung Yunho. Lol ;p


Music of the Day : Like A Man by Fly To The Sky

No comments: