Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Betrayal, Felt Once More .

What do you feel if someone stole something from you? Stealing something from someone directly or indirectly doesn't have much difference. Its just the matter of what you stole. Stealing someone's lover would be doing it indirectly. But that still makes you a theif.

This post started off sounding like an emo one. And yess, it is. Because my best friend just stole my 3rd love, Shiva Skantan! Well, she didn't exactly steal him, seeing that he didn't want her at all. But she's showing her emotions for my love. Forcing him to love her back.

She knew he was mine to begin with. Why cant you just stick with your steven, manda ?! You have to get your hands on my man and ruin it, huh ? And I thought you were my best friend !! BETRAYAL !! I've felt it before. But I never expected it to be from YOU !!

Dissappointed ....


Music of the Day; Happiness Left Shore by Zhang Li Yin

No comments: