Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TVXQ! Fever . Burning HOT !

Omgee !! Hot news !!

Wrong Number MV is out !

And as usual, my sexy Jung Yunho did not let me down. He looks extremely sizzling !! In your face, Wai Phun !! Though JaeJoong looks hot too. Lol.



Credits to 12 from DBSKer who posted out on the chatbox that the MV is out.
Thank God my eyes were as fast as lightning to read that. Hahahah ! And thanks to Des who found it on YouTube for me. Lol.

Des says, she's the best YouTube source finder. And I said, I'm the best Song source finder. So she said, add together, we're like the best .....

Now, fill in the blanks. I can't think of the right word cause my brain capacity is taken up by TVXQ's hotness. And knowing Des's noob brain, she won't think of the word even after Singapore sink. Lol.

So she said, if you can think of the word, then she'd give you a reward. As her what it is. It has nothing to do with me. Lol.


Just in case you guys didn't know, I'm back in Ipoh now.

And no, Sheung Jien, I'm not transfering here for good.

If you're wondering why I'm always back in Ipoh, its because;
My grandma's house is in Ipoh but she's staying with us ( which has always been my dream since 1993 ) cause we gotta take care of her after she got that blood clot in her brain.
So, once in a while we gotta come back to Ipoh cause it is her home anyway, right ?

So what am I gonna do in Ipoh anyway ?!
Don't worry, I got it all figured before I came back here.

My whole life in Ipoh is gonna be based on Hana Yori Dango 2 now (;

Its the Japanese version of Meteor Garden but a wayyy faster ( cut of those unessasary scenes of them staring into space etc. ). And not to mention that Hanazawa Rui is such a hottie !


Figure out who is Hanazawa Rui. Quite obvious actually. Lol.

Yesterday, I was talking to mini Syahir, Syabil :) Not exactly talking to him directly. Talked to him through Syahir !!

And his like the most adorable lil' brat you can find. Hahahaa !! Cause I told Syahir to watch 90210 on Star World.

Btw, Ty Collins is sooo freaking HAWT !! He's soo totally hotter than Jonathan Ryes-Myers. Hahahah !!

So when he turned, they were showing the kissing part. So he turned back cause Syabil was with him and Syabil is only 6years old. Can't corrupt a lil' boy's mind. Lol.
Then Syabil started getting curious about the kissing scene. Lol.

JanYi : You're soo cute ;p
Syabil : You must be lying ! No one calls me cute.
JanYi : Well, JanYi calls you cute and JanYi doesn't lie =]
Syabil : Then you must be pretty cause only pretty people call me cute.
JanYi : Omgee !! You're sooo adorable !
Syabil : When I'm old enough to read, I'd read your blog :)

Isn't he the cutest ?! Lol. Syahir, learn from him !!


Music of the Day : Planetarium by Ai Otsuki

No comments: