Saturday, November 8, 2008

Serving The Community Through Leo .

Hey everyone ;)

Today, Miss Lui Jan Yi here, did her part for our society ( not that its very rare ) by visiting the children at Shelter 1.

To simplify what I just said .... We paid a visit to Shelter 1 under the name of the Leo Club of SMK Taman SEA today. Its actually a joined project between;
1) SMK Assunta - Imagine all the hot girls that were there. I mean, this is a girls' school. There's bound to be at least a few hot girls right?
2) SMK Damansara Jaya - Now, imagine the hot guys. But I suggest you continue imagining, cause there weren't any in reality.
3) SMK Taman SEA - Don't have to imagine anything cause we're all retards there

We have been planning this project for like 2 weeks already with Chris as the OC and yours truly, mua, as the VOC. Hey, don't look down on my capabilities okay. Lol.

There were a few ... okay, maybe alot of complications at the beginning and also some misunderstandings.

But the important thing is the outcome right? Everything went smooth and I really thank God for that.

We were suppose to dress up as something else other than ourselves for the event. Everyone had these huge plan to dress up;
Chris - Bear
Des - Ballerina
Wai Phun / Fook Lee - Clown

Turns out, I was the only one that dressed up. Knowing me. Always so sporting. So, I dressed up as a Japanese ghost? In a yukata. Well, the kids there thought I was suppose to be a Japanese ghost. Though I didn't look like one. Well, at least they got the Japanese part right. Lol.

And Wai Phun copied me !! He borrowed my sister's yukata and dressed up as well. First we gave him newpapers inplants cause he was too flat. He was like negative cup. Hahaah !!

But then we decided that, we are dealing with kids !! And this was wayy too much for them to handle. I mean, imagine Wai Phun with the implants. Oh ... brings back those memories. Lol !

The only thing that didn't go so well during the visit was ... okay, there was this boy. Named YeJin ( The spellings are not right. I just type-by-ear? ). He's kinda like Woon's ' anak angkat ' cause he follows Woon whereever he goes.

He kinda hates me. At the beginning, he did. Cause I left my phone on the table, and he stole it !! Then, I tried taking it from him. Tried every trick I thought he'd fall for.

JanYi : Hey !! Wanna take a picture ? ( trying to get my hands on the phone )
YeJin : NNOOOoo !!
JanYi : Okay, then wanna see something ? I show you. ( kinda pulling my phone from him )
YeJin : Noooo !! You get away from me !!
JanYi : Okay ... ( still trying to steal back my phone )
YeJin : GOOoo !! Go, take the phone and go away !! ( already looks like he's about to wack me up )

So of course I took my phone and ran away like a chicken. Wow !! Who knew a kid could make me feel so scared. Lol.

Then later, everytime he saw me, he'd either cock-stare me or shout at me. It was really terrifying, okay. I think Woon brainwashed him to hate me. Evil man.

But towards the ending, he kinded loosen up abit and not shout at me so much.
Though he chased me around the house and treatened to hit me before giving me a break. Imagine me running around in my yukata. It wasn't easy, man !

I guess that's the way we interact.
Like ' prey-predator ' and obviously, I'm the prey. Lol. He's a really nice kid, but he's just into destroying too much. Hahaha !!

And I even made a best friend there. Sorry man and des but she's wayy cuter !!
Her name is Devi. And she's sooo adorable !! Looking soo chubby and huggable, she just stick with me wherever I went.
And towards the ending, she looked soo sad when people started leaving. And she kept asking me if I was gonna leave soon.
Awww ~ I'd miss you, Devi !!

And then there was Edwin. He's a super hyper-active boy.
I would say he's the most sociable among them all.
He would climb around in the playground, wearing his Halloween hat.
He really can mix with anyone at all. And he even showed us magic !!
Though I could have done a better magic trick but hey, kid is learning right?


There were alot of hot girls there too. But they don't interest me much.
I mean, if I were to look for a hot girl, just look in the mirror la. Lol !! Just kidding.

Unfortunately, Mr. Brandon .. the OC from DJ, failed to carry out his duties.
He was suppose to bring the hot DJ boys for me. But nooo, he decided to bring girls only.

Lucky he called JianWen for me. And he's the super cute JianWen. Well, he was cute in Std.1 and 2, and 3 ... until 6. Lol. But now ... Hmm ... Have to evaluate again when I see him ;) But he sounds cute, if you were wondering !
And harp, I wasn't blushing while talking to him. Though he's cute. Lol.

And while typing this, I was talking to my best friend ... SYAHIR !! We talked until my house and handphone went burning HOT !! It has been such a long time since we did that. Wait ! We never did that. Not till it went burning hot. We msged till it got hot, but never called.

So, what I'm trying to say is ... its nice. Talking to an old friend again. ( he's counted as an old friend. Cause we haven't really talk this year so, it felt as if I've not talk to him for centuries !! )Just like old times. And
19th May 2007. A memorable day. What does it represent ? What memories does it hold ? Its all yet to be revealed.

Syahir quotes; You can never lie to a liar.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Then after this, it'd be back to my dull, rotting life. Lol. Might as well enjoy the time I have now right?



See my mini Jonghyun icon tribute ? Lol. Credits to : aerialstar & a site which is runned by someone I don't know of. Sorry ..

Music of the Day : Mirotic by TVXQ!

No comments: