Monday, November 3, 2008

The Raging Bull is Back On Track !

Hellooo all ;]

Welcome welcome to my new blog.
This is already my third blog of the ... year? Okay, maybe not the year .... but close enough.


For those who are wondering why I changed to blogspot, here are the reasons;
1) Cause xanga was lagging like magging?
Just wanted to make it rhyme. Hahaa !! Point is, xanga lags too much, and as I always say,
' Time awaits no women '

2) Cause xanga doesn't allow me to have my super hot hot sexy guys as my header.
As you can see when you scroll all the way up, I have my hotties as my header.
And of course, the love of my life, Jung Yunho gets an individual picture of his own.
Muahahah !! That's what you get when you're super HOT !! To be on Lui Jan Yi's header.

3) Yeah, that's kinda the only reasons.
I just made up this number 3 to make it look good.
Like people say, ' Third time's the charm '


And I realised that, there are only a 2 ang mohs that are hot enough to catch my attention.
The first is none other than Jonathan Rhyes-Myers. Yupe, the sexy hottie that starred in Hugo's XX-XY perfume commercial.

That dude is killer in the commercial. His eyes, his every movement ... aaahhhh ... super hot !! He's hotter than sizzling chicken from The Ship. Lol. But it seems like he only looks super hot in the commercial alongside Bette Franke, the super hot girl.
I'm starting to compliment woman as well ? Way to go, Jan ;D


And the second is Chace Crawford.
Yeah, the hot ass from Gossip Girl that has eyes which can make any girl's heart melt in a blink. Oh yeah ... Chace Crawford has the best eyes ever.
They're like literally electrifying !!! Lol.


And to prove how hot Jonathan Rhyes-Myers look in the commercial, I'd post up the commercial right here !



Music of the Day; Drunken Truth by Fly To The Sky feat. AND

No comments: