Monday, November 10, 2008

High School Musical

Watching HSM3 for the second time. Isn't it boring ? NOOooo !!

So, we went out today to carry out our HSM plan !! And almost everyone on my list went. Except for Sheung Jien, Steven, Kedric, Charanpal, Calvin etc.


As usual, I was the last one that appeared. Hahaha !! So when I appeared, everyone left already. Went to the bowling alley without me. And the only ones that " menjemput " me to the bowling alley was Manda, Xing, and Wai Phun. Even Des didn't wait for me. Haih ... And syahir had these big plans to wait for me at the old wing and we'd walk to the new wing together. Kena ditched again. Lol !


So, Des bought the tickets for HSM3 long before I arrived. I knew I could always trust her to carry out my plan (; But unfortunately, she bought an adult ticket for me. And I had student card. I even purposely brought my wallet cause my student card was in it. So I told her;

JanYi : You bought the tickets already?
Des : Ya, you owe me RM8.
JanYi : But I have student card .
Des : Too bad ! You came late !

Why des. Why're you so cold-hearted to me ... You wanna follow Minho's saying; Cold Heart, Baby ! Lol !! So I had to spend another RM1 cause I was late. There goes my lunch tomorrow. Lol.


Then later, we were deciding who should sit where in the cinema since Des bought the whole row. So, yours truly, MUA ... came up with such a perfect solution. But I doubt that the other half of us followed it ...

My solution;
WaiPhun : Xing : Manda : Shiva : Me : Syahir : Vino : Des : Daey : Jia

But in the end, we went;
Syahir : Me : Shiva : Manda : Xing : Wai Phun : ? : ? : ? : ?

So yeah. Well, my solution kinda took place. Except I didn't know what happened at the other end. And did I mention Zac Efron looks freaking HOT !! Hotter than sizzling chicken man. Hahah !!

And Syahir thought me some BM typing skills in the cinema. I replied all his msges to Asyrul okay. And Asyrul didn't suspect anything. That's means, I'm a pro, dude !! Muahahah !!


Okay, so enough for the prep talk. ( can you tell that I'm actually very lazy to blog. I just wanna post up the pictures at the end. Since Xing is planning to steal it )

Then after that, we went and did our usuals which are bowling and pool. Can you believe I got last for the bowling match. Cause Wai Phun brings bad luck to me. When we played our second game without Wai Phun, I was winning like crazy man. Getting strikes and spares. And then he appeared. You'd know the rest of the story right ? Lol.

And I totally pwned Wai Phun and Des on the pro's pool's table today. And Wai Phun says he wanted to score a 007 ( Des : 0 Me : 0 WP : 7 )

I guess his plans didn't work out at all cause I was scoring like rain pouring down on Earth. Hahah !! What type of metaphor is that ?! Lol.


A hilarious conversation between Jia and I. Well, I think its super funny. Lol. Cause I was winning in pool, and at the same time Jia was wiping his face with tissue ;

JanYi : Aww, Jia. I know you're proud of me. But don't cry okay.
Jia : No. My pimple just burst.

HAhahahahha !! Don't you think its HILARIOUS !! Lol .


Time for the pictures now !! My favourite time of the post. Lol.



Oh my !! I'm actually as white as Xing !! This is the product of isolating yourself at home and staying away from netball. Lol. Actually, its optical illusion. The lamp on top of the pool table was shining at us, that's why. Hahah !! Shhh ... its our secret okay.




Here's the picture you wanted, Xing. And I could soo tell you were waiting for people to take pictures with you. You cant hide anything from me !! Lol. Posing there, getting ready when someone passes by with a camera. Hahaha !!




And that's the fella that hates me sooo much cause everytime I get close to him while he's playing pool, he's lose. I'm such bad luck to you right, David ? Lol.




See the colour contrast ?! Lol. I'm just kidding, Vino. But hey !! You're HOT as a black. Keep hotting up, babe !!




And that's Des ! The ever so lame, DES !! My kaki-lang la !




And of course, Jia !! This picture is soo funny. Lol. He did that cause I said right before I pressed, " Jia, don't show your pimple ! ". Hahaha !! Jia is sooo cute ! Lol.




Oh look. That's retarded Jia. Jia !! What were you thinking ?! Hahaha !!




And my best friend !! Dr. Super Syahir Jack Hamtaro !! When was the last time I called you that, huh? That reminds me, are you still keeping the present I gave you ?! You better !! I'm
gonna have a " room raiders " show to check out if you threw it !




And I don't even know why I'm posting this, since I'm not in it. Steal it if you want, Des. Lol.




Do you see something sneaking up from behind ? I guess you'd know who's that right ? Lol !




Once again, Wai Phun sneaking up from behind. Eh, I know you're not hot but you don't have to always cover your face la !!


Credits to Des, Syahir and Wai Phun's phone !! The pics with me in it are from her phone. This means, I camwhore alot with her phone !! Hahah !!

The other pictures are in Manda, Syahir and Wai Phun's phone. And sorry to Wai Phun, Syahir, Shiva and Manda. Didn't manage to post up the pictures cause the sources wouldn't pass it to me. Lol.


So that's pretty much the quality time I got to spend with the other halves of me (; Imagine what would happen next year. Would we be separated just like last year ? Even if we were, we'd know that we have these memories to bring along with us.

" High school wasn't meant to last forever "
Kelsi Nielsen



Music of the Day : Can I Have This Dance by Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens

No comments: