Thursday, November 13, 2008

Living A Boring Life 101

I had big plans today. Wanted to wake up early to go to the market.

Unfortunately, my alarm, once again, did not have any effect on me.
I'm starting to wonder if someone is messing with my alarm cause this time I put 2 alarms, and I didn't hear any of them.

So anyway, I woke up at 10am or so cause my mom woke me up.
Then we ( my sisters and I ) walked to the market, initially to buy shorts from there.
Turns out, we're such failures that we went there wanting to buy shorts and came back with foods instead.
So much for our diet plan.

When we came back home, we were bummed out !! And it wasn't even a 2km walk. I think. Lol.

And guess what I did when I came home.

Watched a spanish show ( which I have not done for YEARS ! ) called Montecristo !!

Its like a super dramatic show ! With Santiago, Laura, Victoria etc.
Though its my first time watching that show but I kinda get it already. Woohoo !!

And now, I'm watching Hana Yori Dango 2. Hahah !! Carrying out my plan (;

And Hanazawa Rui is soooo HAWT !! He is alright. Really really hot.
Catch Hana Yori Dango 2 to feel his hotness ! Am I promoting their show? Lol.


Music of the Day : Love So Sweet by Arashi

No comments: