Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Gays, Emo-ing ?

I have 2 kids, in my hands. Raging it our on the Battle of Emo-ness !

Well kids, why don't you bring the match to the battleground and we'd let the judges ( the visitor here ) to decide who's the winner !

Reasons to be emo;

Xing : Cause he wasn't invited to a possible outing next week to watch Madagascar 2
Elaboration : Someone suggested to watch Madagascar 2 and I said I can't go, cause I'm going back to Ipoh. So he asked if he was invited. And no one answered him. So I told him that only a kind soul like me would invite a noob like him out.
Effect of Emo-ness :
1. Started talking bout strawberry and chocolate milk. Bout which as packed and which is self-made.
2. Started asking what he was doing ( how should I know la, bro !! )
3. Started asking if anyone could hear him through MSN !! How to hear man ?!

Wai Phun : Cause his picture wasn't posted in anyone's blog . ( F.Y.I, we took pictures with him, but he deleted it !! )
Elaboration : Cause we went out to ou and took pictures. And Wai Phun admitted that he deleted the pictures we took together. So, I posted up the pictures I got today on my blog. And there weren't any pictures of Wai Phun in it. ( maybe cause he deleted it ! )
Effect of Emo-ness :
1. Started raiding like nobody's business
2. Emo-ness level upgraded to Level 2 when he said he wanna die
3. Started discussing how he should die
4. Came to a conclusion that he should die through seppuku ( what's that ?! )


So, my dear judges, who do you think deserves to win the Battle of Emo-ness ?!

To vote, please send EMO [Name] to 38850.

No comments: