Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vino + ... Rihanna ?!!?

Today, for civic, we had to talk about our family tree.

Some were sad, some were scandalous, and some were just plain...interesting.
Hahah !!

For example, Vino and his Rihanna story.

I would like to post bout his whole story, but I just can't remember. Lol !

Anyway, this was what I remembered.

Rihanna was with Chris Brown, then Vino came.
Forgotten the introduction, but then the drama was when ...
Rihanna had to pick between Chris Brown and Vino.

Chris Brown : So, who're you gonna pick ?!
Rihanna : I'm sorry, chris. I love Vino.

Then Chris Brown wacked Rihanna.
So, Rihanna told Vino.

Vino : How can he do that to you?! I'm gonna kill him.
Rihanna : Noo !! Let's not make the issue soo big. We just do a police report.
Vino : Okay, anything for you.

Then, Vino couldn't tahan !
So, he went to Chris Brown's house.
But Chris wasn't at home, sooo,
Vino looked everywhere for him.
Then, he found Chris.

Vino : How dare you wack my girl ?
Chris : I can do what I like !
Vino : (got very angry) DUSH !!! (wacks his balls)

Sooo, that was that story. Then now the story bout Rihanna's concert.
Actually, Rihanna was gonna hold the concert in Malaysia to announce to the world that Vino is her man.
And they were suppose to go on stage together, like a special stage la. Hahah !

But !! Because the next day of her concert was suppose to be Valentines' Day.
So, when the clock strike 12am, its Valentine right ?
And Rihanna wanted to spend her Valentine, from 12am, with Vino.
So, ...

Rihanna : I wanna spend my Valentine with only you.
Vino : But, what about your fans? You'd loose soo much money if you cancel your concert.
Rihanna : I don't care what the losts are. I just wanna be with you.

Hahahha !! So, thats the story behind her canceled concert.



FYI : This is ALL fictional !! Do not trust VINO !!

No comments: