Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Another Update.

There's nothing much to blog about nowadays.
My life is just b-o-r-i-n-g.
Or maybe, I'm just l-a-z-y.

Today we had a Bio quiz.
The WormWorld.
Or was it WorldWorm?

I can never get that right.
Hahah!!

I didn't even know why I agreed to go without knowing what we had to do.
Okay, I actually did. I wanted to skip English lesson.
I'm sorry Pn. Vijaya.

So, after PJK, we went back to class.
And at 9.08am, we went out to the Bio lab for our worm quiz.

Everyone kept scaring us, saying it has something to do with live worms.
If it did, I'm soo quitting. You would too, right?
Hahah !!

So yeah,
mana tau when we got there,
the quiz has nothing to do with worms or bio.

It was like a puzzle type game.
And of course, I didn't know how to do.

So, Shamand and I just crap the whole thing.
And Syahir and Neil were like so serious.
Wanting to win and show off their skills.
HAhahah !!

So yeah, that's about it.

Actually, my life is very interesting okay.
Its just that I'm too lazy to write it all out into words.

So, if you're really close to me, you'd know what I'm going through.
But sadly, no one is close enough to know everything bout me.

No comments: