Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My 1st Tag, By Destinee (:

1) The person who tagged you is:
Destinee Koh Swee Yin.

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
My very lame lame into-korean-stuff friend :D

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
SO LAMEE !!

4) The most memorable moments with him:
Almost every moment that involves Korean hot guys. Lol !

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
Isn't it same as the top one? Err ... Jung Yunho is hot? Hahah !!

6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Ohmy! I don't know what's happening to me if that day comes.

7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at:
Stop being so lame, Des. Hahah !!

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
I'd probably execute my evil scheme that I planned with Shiva.
- cut her eyelashes so she'd remember not to mess with me
- skin her alive so she remembers the pain
- cut her flesh, cook it, and feed it to the beggars
- collect her bones, at least bury it and start dancing on her grave (:

9) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Doesn't everything come back to how lame she is?

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Teach her to be less lame, more cool (:

11) Your overall impression on him/her:
Okay, stop the lameless. She's pretty nice, I guess. Can't compliment her too much.
She'll get very full of herself. HAhaha !!

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
So manly (; So what if I'm a girl? At least I don't have to waste so much
energy pretending to be something I'm not, aka FEMININE !! Hahahah !!
My dad would kill me for this.

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
I'm wayy too sarcastic.
I just can't help it. Always saying sarcastic/mean stuffs.
Sarcasm runs in my blood. Sorry guys.

14) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Someone successful, independent and compassionate.
If you're that, then I wanna be you (;

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thanks for liking a freak like me. May the good Lord bless you, kind soul (:

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1. Amanda
2. Shiva
3. Destinee
4. Xing Yao
5. Tze Yi
6. David
7. Fui Swen
8. Yew Leung
9. Vinodhan
10. Steven

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with: (David)
I wonder myself. He seems so secretive everytime he gets a messenge.
What's going on, Daey !!

18) Is 9 a male or female: (Vinodhan)
Sometimes I doubt his gender too. Especially when he screams in class !!

20) What is 2 studying at the moment: (Shiva)
Pure Science. Core subjects and accounts? I don't even know man. We don't talk about studies, people !! So lame. We talk about special things. Hahah !! Keeps you wondering doesn't it?

21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3: (Destinee)
During recess today. And now. Hii DESs !!

22) What kind of music does 8 like: (YewLeung)
Is he even into any ?

23) Does 1 have any siblings: (Amanda)
1 sister (; Genevieve right?

24) Will you woo 3: (Destinee)
Nowayy !! I'm wayyy outta her league. HAhah !

25) How about 7: (Fui Swen)
Nowayy either. I'm purely into GUYS !!

26) Is 4 single: (Xing Yao)
Single and available, people. Or are you, Xing?

27) What's the surname of 5: (Tze Yi)
Tan = Egg (;

28) What's the hobby of 5: (Tze Yi)
Shopping !!

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well: (Tze Yi and Vinodhan)
Well, of course !! We're always into the mix of Blacks and Whites (:

30) Where is 2 studying at: (Shiva)
Unfortunately, not in my class. But next door - 4BR

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
What a random question.
I just realized my eyes are actually brown. Dark brown. Is that casual ?

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5: (Tze Yi)
Urm. Very disturbing question. Hahah !!

33) Where does 9 live?: (Vinodhan)
Vino, where DO you live ?

34) What colours does 4 like: (Xing Yao)
His own skin colour, white. Hahaha ! Just kidding. I don't know. He never told me, I never asked.

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends: (Tze Yi and Amanda)
Maybe better than I expected. Are you guys having an illegal relationship ?

36) Does 7 like 2: (Fui Swen and Shiva)
Don't you dare, Swen. Shiva is mine. Though he always berlaku curang with Des.

37) How did u get to know 2: (Shiva)
We were in the same class in Form3, the ever so great, 3C !!

38) Does 1 have any pets: (Amanda)
A dog !! I know. She keeps showing off !! Though I'm like anti-dogs. For a very good personal reason. People in 4A should know.

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: (Fui Swen)
No comment. Hahah !!

Eh, why isn't no.10 (Steven) in at all ? This is soo unfair. Imma make my own question.

40) Describe 10 in 5 words.
i. Black ! And proud to be (:
ii. Cool. Right ?
iii. Scary. Especially when he always ask me to talk like a girl.
iv. Humorous. Very :D
v. Football Fanatic. 2 words. WTV !!

No comments: