Saturday, February 21, 2009

C stands for Cool Chem (:

I just finished my assignment for Chem (:

We're suppose to write something,
anything,
related to Chemistry to be put up on the board behind the Chemistry lab.

Its like an inter-class competition.

So, Wei Yuen came up with the theme,
Explosions !

Kedric should be in love with that theme.

So, thinking bout Kedric,
who always, without fail,
talks about his plot to explode the Chemistry lab with his fart.

And so, thanks to him,
I got inspired to write about Fart Lighting.

Hahahah !! Its a very interesting topic.
Though short, but there's sufficient information.


" She's the girl I'd first look for when I reach school.
She's the girl that I wanna see smile because of me.
She's the girl that I never wanna see sad.
She's the girl that I'd wanna see happy,
even if that means I have to do something embarrassing.
She's the girl that I'd pretend not to understand add maths just so I can ask her.
She's the girl that I'd be willing to walk under the burning sun or the pouring rain just to please her. "

- Anonymous.

No comments: