Sunday, February 15, 2009

Do You Even Feel My Presence ?

I may not have shed a tear when you left,
but that doesn't mean I don't love you as much as they do.

I hate it that you're away.
But I hate it even more that you don't realise I'm here.

Why didn't you tell me to have fun celebrating my sweet sixteen?
Or to take good care of grandma.
Or to not quarrel with her.
Or to not always forget important things.
Not even, " I love you. "
Though you told that simple three words to every other person besides me.

Even when you reached there,
you wouldn't specially say something,
for only me to hear.

Do you realise how much pain I'm going through.
Because I'm being neglected by you?

The worse is,
I can't even talk to anyone about this.

Because they all say the same thing;
"It's not that she don't love you.
She just thinks you're indipendant."

I'm sick of hearing those.
Because it isn't true.

Because I'm not indipendant.
I never was.
Even if I was,
does that mean I don't deserve as much attention as the others ?

Maybe you do love me,
just not enough for you to remember me.


Music of the Day : The Call by Regina Spektor

No comments: