Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Wish Came True.

I finally got what I wanted from Vietnam.
Thanks to FuiSwen.

Hahah !!

Before she went to Veitnam, she was like;
" Okay, anything you wanna buy from Vietnam, I can help you."

So, I told her about my almost-migrate-to-Vietnam history,
and told her to buy me that Vietnam hat that they always wear,
but in a mini version.

Sooo, she came back, and she really bought it for me.

AAHhh !! Thanks sooo much, Swen (;

Anyway, I brought it home, and let my CJ7 fella wear it.


Hahaha !! Sooo cute right? And it fits just right. Lol !

Anyway, wanna see my beloved grandma that I always talk about?
My grandma, the reason why I'm living (:



She's sooo cute ! I was like, " Popo, take picture !!Do the this this (peace) sign. "
And then she does it. And i showed her the picture, she was like, " Okay, at least this picture not that bad looking. "
Hahahha !!

Popo, I LOVE YOU !!!



Music of the Day : Whoa by We The Kings

No comments: