Friday, February 6, 2009

Saying Goodbye Isn't As Easy As It Seems.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.
~Ivy Baker Priest

My mind can't work anymore.
My eyes sting of tears everytime I close them.
My stomach curls everytime I think of the tragic future ahead.

The worse is to not have a clear vision of what might happen next.
To wonder, every moment, if I have to say goodbye,
before I miss my only chance.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

Parting is a way of life.
Everything would end one day.

The world would end.
The flowers would wilt.
The animals would extinct.
Love would fade away.
& friendship would end.

We often hear that true friends would be friends forever.

Truthfully, I do not trust that.

I've seen what the distance can do to us.
How it has corrupted our friendship.

It'd be dejavu all over again.

You are like the brother that I've always wished for.
Loosing you, would be like loosing a part of my family.

There are a million and one words that I would like to say.
And I hope that it'll reach you.

And so, I hope you'd stay to listen to it.

This might be the last time I'm sending an indirect messenge to you.
Therefore, I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, silently;
hoping that you can hear me, through your heart.


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz
Music of the Day : Secret Valentine by We The Kings

No comments: