Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Don't Like It Any More Than You Do.

My class is horrible. Period Fullstop !

I don't even know why I'm still dreading about my class.

Maybe cause my J.bros (except for Vino) are not in it.

Everyone I know.
Everyone I like,
is in 4BR.

Ish.

I hate my class even more,
because Asyrul Hafetzy bin. Ahmad is in my class.

Yes, Asyrul, you heard me right.
I hate you !!

For what, you may ask ?

Well, cause you insulted me !!
Big time !!

During Physics;
JanYi : Teacher, actually right, I still don't get what's the meaning of displacement.
Pn. Chew : Okay class. Displacement is actually ....
Asyrul : Aiyoo !! You still don't know what's displacement. Oh MAN !!

Wth?!

So what if I don't know what's bloody displacement.
It doesn't affect you whether I do or not.

So just don't bother bout my study life, 'aight.

And so, I was talking to Manda about mean Asyrul,
and Shiva was there.

So, he heard our convo. and he too laughed at me.
Wth is wrong with not knowing what's displacement.

It makes me soo angry and depressed when someone starts insulting you for not knowing one tiny thing, when he/she himself/herself don't know ten other million things.

Will you take a look at the mirror before insulting someone else ?!


And Shiva,
will you stop telling me how horrible my class is.
I know well enough that no one in my class likes being there,
including me.
Because none of my 3C friends are there.
But what can I do?
I wanna change class as badly as you wanna see Kaka.
So stop rubbing it into my face cause my heart hurts bad enough.

Specially to those in my class,
(you know who you are)
I'm sorry I'm not a good classmate.
I'm sorry for not being there for you when you were alone.
I'm sorry for not being the classmate that you've always wanted.
Its just that, things are so different now.
I kinda drifted away from our friends when you left.
And so, what I'm trying to say is,
I don't know how to fit in anymore.
I dont know what to do to make you feel less neglected.
I know how badly you wanna be in 4C.
And of course, I won't blame you.
I just hope you won't leave our class with regrets in form5.
And I hope I won't too.

No comments: