Friday, February 20, 2009

The Best Of Things, Are Yet To Come .

I know Hamper Day was like last week.
Wait ! Was it ?

Anyway, I just got the pictures from Zaharim's Facebook.

If you wanna hear the story,
wait, my blog.

So you have no choice,
you gotta hear the story (:

Its been years since I last logged into Facebook.
So, just for the pictures, I logged in.

Then I found out, you gotta add the fella,
to read the fella's profile.

So, I had to add Zaharim.
And obviously, it took time for him to accept,
and for me to remember the reason I added him.

Lol. So yeah, anyway, no more talk,
just pics (:

And captions okay. Lol.
Bear with it :D


Hey Brian, try to keep the fella sitting beside you (Asyrul) quiet okay. You have 2years. Lol.


There were too many pictures with Syahir in it. He was like, " Take me take me !! ".

Omo. Vino is such an emo poser. Hahah !!

Showing off Zaharim's incredible skills (:

Haih. This monkey can be funny sometimes. SOMETIMES !

Check out our cool ribbon-wrapping skills.

Who's that ?!

Did I do that? Oh, I'm so talented. Hahahah !!

Finally we see our photographer (;

Okay, what's with the pose, Zaharim.

Who's this lelaki miang? Syafiq? Lol!

Oh, me again. Hahah !! Look at us, writing a letter to the old folks.

My effort, promoting the red beans. I think I found my future. Hahaha !!

Jeevan's bald head is sooo cool !!

The cuckoo heads that sit in front of me. Believe me, Shiat Hui can never stop laughing once she starts. Lol !

Where did this nut-head come from ?! Lol.

This is a new found taking-photo technique. Stand behind the wrapper people !! Lol.

Shiva S. What're you doing here?

Just guess who's that. Wait, guess what's that. Hahaha !!

My girlfriends in my class (: Shh .. don't tell Manda. Hahaa !

Ohnoo Vino !! I can't see you !!!

I'm seriously working the promoting pose. Hahahah !!

Yupe, this is what he does everyday. Lol.

Retard la you ! Lol.

Posted by, member of the Year2009, 4Angsanian (:


Music of the Day : You Found Me by The Fray

No comments: