Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Memory From The Past .

I was staring blankly into space a.k.a. my studying table today.
And then I saw something.

It was this thingy that Daey bought for me last year as my birthday gift.

Can you believe Daey actually spent money to buy me a lil' midget.
& he bought it for Des and Manda too.

I was like, "Hey daey, you didn't buy me a present la. Buy me this, can?"
And an immediate response from him, "Okayla."

Hahahaa !! Was I talking to a different David ?

Wanna see how that lil' midget looks like ?


Cool right? Especially when its standing on the Mountain Coins.

Lol.

Anyway, don't ask me why I'm suddenly blogging bout this randomness.

I guess its cause, I wanna believe that I can continue keeping parts of the past with me.



Music of the Day : FreeMusic by Tablo & MyK

No comments: