Friday, February 13, 2009

People Are Leaving Every Saturday. Screw Saturdays !

In less than 24hours. My sister would be on a plane,
flying to Aussie.

Will she feel homesick?
Though she's riding with her friends,
will she miss us?

Anyway, yesterday,
during Accounts tuition,
there was this boy, who was super funny.
Lol ! I'm still laughing thinking about it.

We were learning about some penyata thing and its format.
So one part goes like, Duti Atas Belian.
So, he wrote it in short form, Duti ab.

Mr Sam : Duti ab. Apa tu ab ?
Boy : Err..
Mr Sam : Err to salah. A tu stands for what ?
Boy : Apple.
Mr Sam : Okay, apple. Then b ?
Boy : Belian !
Mr Sam : Ya ! B tu betul. So, its Duti Apple Belian ?

Lol ! He was damn funny man.
Then later, teacher was like saying some contoh.

Mr Sam : Sebagai contoh, you ada 1 girlfriend.
Boy : Dua.
Mr Sam : Wahh !! You ada dua girlfriend ar ?
Boy : Ya.
Mr Sam : Sangat chun ya. ( draws a stickman and writes G - girl ). Okay, you panggil you punye girlfriend apa ?
Boy : Girl.
Mr Sam : Oh ! You panggil dia girl ya ? Like girl girl ar ?
Boy : Ya.
Mr Sam : I panggil saya punya girlfriend Ling Ling. Short untuk Darling. Atau Dar Dar pun boleh.
Boy : I panggil my girlfriend Girl Square and Girl Cube.
Mr Sam : Hahah !! Ada rectangle dan triangle tak ?
Boy : Belum ada. Akan datang.

Lol !! He's soo hilarious. And the thing is, he doesn't laugh when he says it.
He's like all serious. Which makes it even funnier !!


In less than 45minutes is Valentine's Day.
Have you got your Valentine ?
I have. Lol !

This year, my Valentine is,
Manda !!

Who said you can only spend Valentine with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
I'm changing the rules here. Lol !

If, the rules are already set, and they can't be changed,
I have a back up.
Smart kids always have back ups (:

My back ups are,
Steven and David !!

Though I self declare that Daey is my back up.
But wtv !! Hahaa.

I'm sorry, Manda.
Steven clearly announced that I'm his girl.
Hahaha !!

Don't worry, you still have me.
I love you, MAN !!



Music of the Day : Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold

No comments: