Sunday, March 29, 2009

The End Might Just Be The Beginning.

Finally, the time has come.

I finished my E.U. series.

And the second last episode was soooo exhilarating !!

As predicted.
Hong Kong drama's second last episode is always better than the last.
So goes to every other asian drama.

But I'm just soo ... discontented.
Because Lee Pak Kiu got all the glory !

I mean, Ah Man is the one that went into Chun Heng,
risked his precious, not to mention extremely hot life, just to catch Kong Sai Hau.

And after the case is solved,
Ah Man has to work under Pak Kiu?!?

Its soo unfair.
Bad enough that his girlfriend decides to leave him.

Urgh !! Hate love stories that ends like that.

But either way, the show was worth my cash (:

Sooo gonna watch it over and over again during the holidays.
Muahahhaha !!

I'm soo totally in love with Ng Cheuk Hei now.

No comments: