Sunday, March 1, 2009

Addicted All Over Again.

Wassup kiddos'.


Are you feeling down?

Nothing to do?

Need some excitement?


Well, you're in luck.


Cause ....

Its 2009 now. 


Which means,

 


Hello,

Boys Over Flowers .


This is currently my, and Korea's new addiction (:


Hello, who doesn't loove this show ?

There are like overloads of hawt guys.

E.g. Kim HyunJoong. Kim Bum. Lee Minho.


Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 is in it. 


And he changed his hairstyle.

I'm looving his hairstylist for transforming him (:


Aren't you spazzing over him ?!!?

Well, clearly I am :D


And then there's the oh-so-cute Kim Bum acting as So YiJeong.


He just looks so cute with Kim So Eun. 

I think I prefer them over the so-called Power Couple - JunPyo and JanDi.

How can anyone pick between HyunJoong and Kim Bum?

They're both soo equally HAWT/CUTE !!


And then there's also Lee Minho.

Which is kinda working the permed head. 

Hahah !! He can look so cute sometimes (:



mh42.jpg


Anyway, I'm signing off with a very cute collage of Kim Bum and So Eun.



No comments: