Friday, March 13, 2009

Understanding JanYi A Little Bit More.

Mood of the Day : Depressed.

Reasons:
1) My sis dislocated her knee, in Aussie.
- I don't know how, and not sure when, but she dislocated her knee.
And she's wearing a cast now.
My sis has been famous, in my family, for her weak knee.
Soo, it finally attacked.

Now my mom is flying to Aussie to make her feel better.
So, bye bye mommy for 1week+.
It doesn't effect me much.
But its a big impact on my second sis.
Cause her birthday is coming and mommy wont be here.

Haih.

2) Daey is quitting Add-maths tuition.
- I'd hate you sooo much if you really do.
Already Manda go quit and now you?
Haih.

Pn. Liew's class is like the only thing keeping me tied to 3C.
If you quit, I doubt it that we'd even talk.
But, anyway, your studies more important right?
Sooo, I'd support any decision you make.

But ! I don't promise that I'd do it with a smile on my face.

3) Tons of work to do during the "holidays"
- I wouldn't even call this a holiday.
There's like a million and one things to do.
And they're not like normal homework.
They're all big big projects.
Like my moral project, civic project, bm essay etc.
Haih.
Seems like there's no rest at all.

4) Tuition as usual
- Isn't this supposingly a, holiday ?
Why are all the teachers not taking a break.
Have your brake pad went cuckoo?
Alamak. Chill la, educators.

Solution:
-- Unidentified --


Orientation's tomorrow.
Have fun, strangers.


Sorry for making you listen to my petty complains bout my life.
Too bad.
My blog, my complaints (:

No comments: