Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One Cent Can Change The World.

Hey y'all !!

Canteen Day is just around the corner and you know what to do right? (:

Hey, come on.
I've been a good friend, haven't I ?

I already knew the response you'd give me when I say that,
" Ya, right. You? Sarcastic and insulting like shits, and you still think you're a good friend? "

Haih. I'm sorry.
But the evilness just runs in my blood.
Please understand.

Anyway !! Back to the point.
Sorry, short attention span :D

So, the thing is,
LEO Club is selling Nachos with Dips and Melvin's Drink during Canteen Day.

And your dearest friend here (:
is the V.O.C. for this project.
( trying to promote myself? )

The thing is, we've tried the nachos and dip,
and yeah, its DELICIOUS !!

No joke man.
This is not just any publicity stunt.
Its damn enak, actually.

Sooo, please buy from us okay (:

Think about it for a second.
You're actually indirectly helping the society.
Because every cent from the profit we get, goes back to the club and the Badan Kebajikan.

So, we're all out,
to save the needy people.

And also, since I'm your friend,
you're gonna buy from me right?

Buying a bowl of Nachos, or a cup of Melvin's drink,
might possibly change a kid's life,
and definitely mine.

So, help out guys. Spread the LJY lovee !!


Thanks alot guys (:
You know I've got your back if you need me.
Seriously.


P/S : Our stall is at the same location as the Fruit Stall's. I'm expecting each and every one of you. Mind you, I have a sitemeter, so I know who you are (;

A million and another million and another million and it goes on, thanks, guys.

No comments: