Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yesterday I had to follow my dad to his ..
Lion's Club of KL Sentul's 25th Anniversary Dinner.

Wow !
I remembered (:

Anyway, it was pretty .. okay, I guess.
Well, that's because I was the photographer.

So at lest I got to walk here and there.
Better than sitting and interacting.
I'm too young to interact.

Like my aunt say;
" I'm old enough to stay in here and let other people do the making friends part. "

Hahahah !!
Cool aunt (;

Anyway, there was this comedian yesterday.
He is like SUPPERR funny !

My dad said he was that same James that was at one of my (or one of my sisters) birthday party in Tropicana.
He was supposingly the same fella that blew up all those balloons and made us laugh.

Well, he is HILARIOUS !!

There was this one Thai dance that he did.
And the song started by imitating the airlines annoucement, saying;

" Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Thai airlines. If you like aqua, please turn to your left. If you like guys, please turn to your right. If you like ..(points to his boobs).. please go forward. If you all also don't like, please take a flight and go backwards to Singapore. "

HAHAHahhaha !!!
And he also danced to Beyonce's Single Ladies.
Omo !! That man .. can SHAKE !!

Hahahah !!
Bottom line is ,
he's just hilarious.

That's what I wore to the dinner.
Yess. Lui Jan Yi has dresses (:


I'm soo in love with E.U. now.
Shut up, Shiva Skanthan !

Just watched it in my big fat Naza today on the way to and fro my hometown.
And at home too.

I just can't resist !!
Ng Cheuk Hei is superr spazzing.

Yess, swen.
I am "fan pan mui".
Hahahaha !!

That show is super drama.
And its like the Hong Kong type drama.
Not the Taiwan or Korean type drama.

I think Hong Kong gangsterism type drama is the best.


Here's a lil' treat for you guys (:
except for SHIVA !!


Lookie my hawt hawt Hongkiee (:
I officially announced,
he is my favourite Hong Kong actor.
Muahahah !!
Catch him in another show,
The Revolving Doors of Vengence.
Acting as Wong Kai Kit and is equally hot !

No comments: