Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why Didn't You Appear ?

Just came back from our trip to Tesco.

It was a last minute thing.
Wait, it wasn't sooo last minute.
Just the calling-people-to-join-us part was last minute.

So, in the end, no one went,
except for Des and I.
And of course, the ever-so-kind, Calvin !!

And we had lunch at Ikea (:

The meatballs were ...
Yumm ... :D

Then after that, we went for a game of pool !
Calvin tricked us into going !!

Calvin : Are you good in pool?
Me : Yeah. I'm a pro okay.
Des : Ya, she's damn good. ( muahahhha !! )
Me : Of course :D
Calvin : That's good.
Des : Why ?
Me : I know, I KNOW !! Lemme answer ! He'd say because ... (got cut halfway)
Calvin : Cause so far, I beat everyone I played with.

Soooo bragging !!

Anyway, the good news is, he didn't win at all.
Lost to girls.
Reminder : I'm a girl (:

Then after that, we headed off to Tesco !!
My favourite place.
Cause there's FREE FOOD !!
LOL !

Thank God Calvin was with us,
or else who's gonna carry the heavy bottles etc.
Hahaha !!

And being pushed on the trolley is really fun (;
I wasn't sitting in the trolley !
Just standing on the side bar.

So, I stand on the side bar and the front one,
and Calvin pushed.

Its moreee fun and exciting when an athlete is the one pushing you.
Since, of course, he runs faster !!

And, Calvin keeps showing off everything he has.
Yess, Des agrees too.

First, his watch.
Second, his shoe.
Third, his phone.
Forth, his biceps.
Fifth, yeah, that's pretty much it.

And dear Shiva, Calvin's watch is actually cooler than your Disco light watch.
Hahahah !! But anyway, the Disco light watch looks cool when its on you ;p

Sooo, we bought everything we needed for Canteen Day.
And our trolley was literally filled with the Chacho's only.

Hahahah !!

Then, after we finished,
Des and Calvin ditched me.

Cause Calvin's mom was here already.
Then Des's dad came.
And therefore, I was left alone.

Walked all by myself back to the Curve.
And unfortunately, my parents haven't even leave the house.

So, I sat down near the Information Counter and listened to the man playing the piano.
The sound of the piano is so soothing.

Then after that, I walked to Secret Recipe,
where I was suppose to meet my parents,
and they weren't there yet.

So, I sat at the fountain place and waited,
waited,
waited,
waited ..
Yess !! This is your fault.
If you came, I wouldn't have to be alone !

I feared every minute that someone would catch me or something terrible.

Sooo,
I waited,
and waited,
and FINALLY !!
I saw my big fat NAZA !!

Then, I went home.
And here I am (;

Brogging to you.
( thats what my sis always say.
"Why you brogging again ar?" )


Music of the Day : I'll Make A Man Out Of You by Mulan

No comments: