Monday, March 16, 2009

A Different Perspective.

Yesterday, I watched Slumdog Millionaire.

Even before knowing this movie existed,
the reviews I heard from the people around was fantastic.

Sooo, I innocently watched the movie thinking that it was a comedy bollywood show.

After watching the movie, I thought to myself, what rights did I ever have to complain about my life seeing what other people are going through. In case you didn't know, each one of us barely takes up 0.01% of the population of the entire world.

And here we are complaining everyday, either bout the food we take in, the people around us, the fan which spins so slowly etc. Some people don't even know what's a fan. And some don't even have a chance to say, "why is this so salty?" or "how do you expect me to eat this burnt rice?!"

While we're here enjoying the cool wind from the air-cond, the delicious food from world renown chefs, love and support from family members. Some people out there don't even know how to write the word "family".

Maybe what I'm trying to say here is,
thank you all,
simply for being a part of my life (:

Btw, check out my cool promoting picture from Canteen Day.

Think I can be the face of your next product?
Do call me at 01X-OXOXOXO (:
For more, check our Leo blog.



Song of the Day : Destiny of Love by Yiruma

No comments: