Friday, March 6, 2009

I Know What You Did ... in Tuition ?

Hello, dear readers (:

You're lucky you're here now,
cause I'd be posting up pictures !

For once.
In a long long time.

Actually, these pictures were taken loongg time ago.
But due to Des's lack of efficiency,
I just got it a minute ago.

Yess, blame DES !!
Hahaha !!

Anyway,
these are the pictures from Add-maths tuition,
with our beloved Pn. Liew YK !

I love you, Pn. Liew !!

And sorry for always making noice in class.
Haih. Its in our blood.

Anyway, I started this photo mania when I took Des's phone,
and snapped a picture of Daey.


See the blurred look?
Then I set it as Des's wallpaper to replace her cam-whored picture.
Hahah !!

And obviously, Des changed it back.
So, I took her phone again,
and snapped a picture of Jon.

Jon, look here !

Gotcha !
See the contrast between Daey and Jon.
;p

Then, I took the phone, and snapped a picture of Des.
And obviously, her picture is the best.
Least retarted.

Cause she's always ready for the camera.
Get what I mean ?
Hahhaaa !!

Then I took a picture of Yew Leung.
And well, he was ready too.
Makes me wonder if he cam-whores too.
Hahhaha !!

Then lastly, I tried to take a picture of Manda.
She kept refusing to turn.
But of course, the camera is a magnet man !!

Sooo, she turned.
And possed, retardtedly !!

Lastly, Yew Leung, snapped a picture of me.
Unfortunately, I look like a retard too.
Hahaha !!


Friends like these, are for life (;

No comments: