Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Senior Life.

Senior.

Yupe, that's me (:

Not senior citizen la please.

Today was Leo's Orientation day.
You'd know how it feels when you're the senior,
torturing the newbies.

Muahahah !!
I can feel my evilness overpowering me.

Hey, don't blame me.
This is sweet revenge !!

Sooo, today, we did what the seniors are invented for,
throwing eggs, water, flour, mud etc on the juniors (;

And of course,
I chose my victims well.
And thank God I saved my 3eggs for my special victims.
Cause by the time the purple veges went to the Commander Crawl,
the eggs were out of stock !!

Soooo,
this proves that Lui Jan Yi is great strategy.

Isit classified under strategy ?
Hahaha !!

Anyway, after the orientation,
we went to Leo's for gelato !!

Omo,
the walking there part can kill you!

And Fook Lee and Jun Yew went and steal Daey and Kedric's bike,
making us walk while they cycle there.

And Daey had to steal Andrea's umbrella from me.
Ish.

Soooo, we walked,
and we walked,
and we walked,
and we REACHED !!

And !! I'm declaring that I'm not fat okay.
And I don't think I am.

Though alot of people think I am.
Aiyoo. You want me to go anorexic meh ?

Anyway, I confirmed his because Kedric said, and I quote (;
" Aiyo. You so light la !! "

Hahahahah!!
This confession began when we were walking to Leo's.

And of course, knowing me,
some girl that barely walks,
was walking as if I was heading to death.

So, he offered to carry me.
When a guy offers to carry you when you're about to drop dead,
just say yess !!

Sooo, he carried me on his back.
I was sooo scared he's drop me or something.

But he didn't.
Muahahhah !!
So who was the one that said I was heavy ?!?

Anyway, when we were in Leo's,
stupid David Teow Xin Herng expects me to pay for him.
So menggeramkan.

Haih, don't wanna go to details,
cause i'm soo tired now.

Reasons to be tired ;
1) I ran around the whole school today because I soo smartly wanted to be a nomad.
Haih.

2) Thanks to my stupid fitness test yesterday. I had to do the push-up thing. And I soo smartly said I wanna do it that day. Ish !!

3) My foot hurts cause I tripped on the way to Leo's. Alamak ! Walking also can trip. Ish.


--- BREAKING NEWS ---

Super Junior finally released their 3rd album on the 12th of March. (if i'm not mistaken)

and they're going round a whole new genre.

Check out my hawt hawt YeSung (:

Isn't he soo hawt (;
And his voice is also killer.
Ahh. Perfect singer combination.




Sorry Sorry MV by Super Junior.

This song is kinda addictive,
if you listen to it long enough.

But it sounds as if they're saying,
"Sorry sorry sorry naked naked naked. "

Hahahha !! Funny ;D

Okay, gotta go now.
This flu is killing me.

No comments: