Friday, March 20, 2009

Lovin' it .

Finally convinced my dad to get me E.U. aka Emergency Unit aka currently the best TVB show on !!

I've been dying to watch this show.
And the only thing that has been feeding my addiction is the previews on Astro On Demand.

BUT !
The case is finally solved !

I used my i'm-a-good-daughter attitude and got my daddy to buy it for me (:
But there's a catch in this.

I gotta chip in money to buy it.

Cause;

Total Episodes : 30
Total Disc : 6
Total Episodes in each disc : 5
Total cost of each disc : Rm7
Total Cost : Rm42

So far, only 4 disc are out.
So, my daddy bought the first 4 disc.

And I'm gonna buy the 5th one while my sis will buy the 6th one.

Hahaha !!
I even tricked my sis.
Okay, credit shouldn't go to me.
It should go to Ron Ng.

Heloo !!
Who doesn't wanna watch him strut his bad boy spy skills.

HAhahahah !!
I'm sooo extremely thrilled now !

Gonna watch it now.
Tata .

Before I leave, imma leave you guys some treat.
You know what's it about (:



Call Me Performance on Inkigayo by Taegoon.

This song is quite old.
But it suddenly attracted me again.

Click on HQ for a clearer version.

Byee .

No comments: