Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good evening!

Its a lovely day, isn't it?

NOT! Its too hot for my bangs to handle.


Yes, you heard me right, I bang my hair - as Mag puts it :P


Why would I do that? Well, people say when you cut your hair, you're cutting away your past, all the sorrow, and just starting a new life.


I say ... thats a drama show.


Hahahahah I'm trying not to be dramatic this year :)


Soo, reason for my bangs? A new look! :)

Actually, I've been wanting bangs for long, so I finally got it! Hopefully the zits dont pay a visit :P


Here's a look at the bangs!


So, how does it look?


Btw, I CUT MY OWN BANGS! Heheheeh Cool ;)


ooh, I love my YouCam and that explains the numerous poses! Got carried away :O





Thats it for now. Girls gotta study! Ciao :)


~~ piu piu

No comments: