Saturday, March 5, 2011

I had a look at my diary just now, after many days of not doing so, and now I regret it.

I read my new year's diary entry and its said;

New year resolution :
1. Love my family
2. Love my high school friends
3. Make new memorable times with new college friends
4. Score with flying colours for SAM
5. Don't get into trouble :P



It seems like New Year Resolutions don't always work out.





I read my old entries too.
Gosh, I used to be so jubilant. Just talking about school, friends, people.
There was so much memories.. Every little detail that made me smile, I would have jotted it down. I didn't wanna miss a single moment of happiness with my friends and family.


But now, I ask myself; what am I doing?

I'm pilling myself with college work just so I don't have to think about everything that I've lost. I didn't wanna stop being busy because I knew if I did, I'll start thinking about foolish things again. But just for that moment of weakness, when I read my diary, I reminded myself of all the reasons I'm feeling sad.






My mind says stop running away, but my feet just won't listen.

No comments: