Friday, April 1, 2011

200th :)

This post deserves a title, since its the 200th post :)


I'm proud of my bloggie, which I will name, bloggie from now :D

Its been through ups and downs with me. If you actually read through all my old posts (I doubt anyone would, such a bore), you'll see how I actually evolve from a girl to a lady !

Chehwa, so pro :P


Nway, reading my past posts, I realised, I've been through alot with people whom I really treasure. Lately I've been having ... flashbacks, just reminiscing about the past :)


No doubt, if I were to go through it all again, I wouldn't change a thing. Whether I was upset, or drowned in drama, I would do it all again. Thinking about it, I really miss those times. &I really miss you peeps too :)


"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain" (Dolly Parton). :)


This rainbow in my life, is spectacular. More colourful than any one that I've seen ;)

Every colour represents each special "someone" who has really made an impact in my life.



Last time, I used to look at the bottle as half empty. But now, I always see it as half full. You've really made an impact my life, and I would never forget you since you're already in my memory box! (like literally, I have a box filled with memories aka letters. Hahah)




I really feel like making a tribute to these people. Like through a song or smtg :)

Fun fact: Every person who has made an impact in my life has their own song. Everytime I hear that 'special' song, I would automatically think about that person! So I really feel like expressing myself through those songs! Buuut you see, I'm not exactly musically talented. LOL Soo, we'll see :)


No comments: