Friday, March 25, 2011

P.A.S.A.R. M.A.L.A.M. (Y)


I'm not exaggerating but its been at least 2 years since I've been to one :(
&I finally got to go to one ytd :)



Ytd, I went to the pasar malam with me friends, and gosh it was millions of funs! (grammatically WRONG!)
But yeah, I've definitely gotta be socialble again :)


Before pasar malam, I was in Phun's house, on Skype with Xing and Swen. Hahaha &so here's a treat for y'all, a really retarded picture of Xing :P


HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH :P :P :P

We told him to try touching his nose with his tongue, doing lala 1-10. & then we took millions of snapshots of him ;)


After laughing at Xing ..... we finally went to the pasar malam. No kidding, but I was starving!!
Soooo, we had asam laksa, chra koay teow, and har mee ;) Maan was it delicious yo!

I kinda forgot how a pasar malam works. LOL Walking around aimlessly and buying this buying that. Hahahah Actually, just buying all food :P

I GOT MY WHEEL-O!! Guessing whats that??


Its the only thing I ALWAYS buy from the pasar malam! :D


After that, we had the most thrilling ride back home. Gosh, Xing .. I know you're a good driver .. but pls ahh, control sikit ==

I swear you almost banged into a car, TWICE!

Hahaah And the highlight of our adventure? Making your 20 point turn :P
We drove into this really tight alley, thinking that we'd make it out the other end, manatau it was blocked ==
So we had to go back. &Xing had to do a 20-point-turn (actually its a 3-point-turn), while Manda and I became point-turn police (traffic police). Hahahahh!

&Not to mention, the alley was dark .. deserted ... and cold ~~~~

:P


The holidays are finally starting to feel like a holiday :D But its ending :(

I love .. friends, outings, adventure and stars! Hmm .. random :P



Ookay, gotta be socialble! Skype shall be my new best friend! Hahaahah

No comments: