Thursday, March 24, 2011

A glimpse of the past :)

Xing : I want the legs.
Des : Give me the legs!
Xing : Let's split the legs.
Des : Eh Xing, I can't lah.
Xing : Hold one leg open!
Mag : Aiyo, why you guys complain so much! I give you my body lah!

*burst out in laughter*

Hahaha Keep in mind, we were talking about the crab's leg and body during Manda's steamboat :P

Today ....

Jia : Where's the hair?
Xing : In your ears! Just use your fingers.
Phun : Yaa, finger your ears lah.

Laugh out LOUD !!

Hahaahh Again, keep in mind, we were talking about how alot of hair is in Jia's ears after he had his haircut and we asked him to use his fingers to take it out.


Good times ;)

Ooh, correction ... still a good time :)


Heh, had such a fun time today! Forgot what it was like to have a social life outside school :P



Btw! By the grace of God, I got my results today, and it was (Y) :D:D:D
Heh, ytd, I told God, whatever results that is given to me tmr, please let my family and I wholeheartedly accept it. God really has his ways with life :) :)










But then, there are those whom God has other plans for. I'm not always good at consolling people, but I really wanna try ... to be there for you, when others are caught up with other things. So, pick up your phone!

Nway, congrats to everyone who did so amazingly well :)
Especially me buddy, Xing! Aaah, I feel so happy for you! Like truly. Usually I'll get jealous and be like, WHY ISN'T THAT ME?? But this time, I really know how it feels to be sincerely happy for a friend! You definitely deserved it :) :)
LIVE THE MOMENT!! :D





Right .. I'm out, loves :)

No comments: