Monday, March 21, 2011

Its been long since I updated right? People may think that I'm still in a state of depression if I don't. So here it is :)

Hmm, I tend to blog only when I'm in a terrible state of misery. Hahah Thats when I don't have to think before I type, cause emotions take control of the keyboard :)
Soooo now, I'm thinking, and thus, lets put on our thinking caps!

Heh :P
Just 2 days ago, I was reading Xing's blog (which was updated 93847years ago), and it brought back so many memories :)

So I was just thinking, would I want to look back at my blog, and see the sad side of my memories with a few of the most wonderful people I've ever encountered, or start blogging about happier things regarding them?



Sad. Happy. Sad. Happy. Sad. Happy. Sad. Happy ??



Hahahah. Need I choose? :)

But then again, easier said than done! This blog is like my best friend who listens to all my problems when other people won't. Sooo, I'm just saying, I'll start telling you happier stuffs too. Okie bloggy? :)

Why don't we end with a joke?
Hehehe I have a special ringtone for my mom too :P
It goes like "Your mamas calling. For no good reason but just to chat. She'll wastes your minute talking bout the cat. And how daddy has gotten fat. Don't pick up the phone, go mama go." With the Sexy Back tune :P
Hahahhaa. I loove Zits :)
Love it so much that its starting to camp on my face ==



Heh. Nights :]

No comments: