Friday, May 22, 2009

Your Kindness Makes My Love For You Grow Stronger.

Oh.
I'm soo exhausted.

Went for badminton today.
This is gonna be a Friday routine to work up my stamina and as the PJK paper said today; memanjangkan daya tahan otot. Or something like that.

Hopefully I don't get muscle cramps tomorrow,
since I warmed up my body today before playing.
Hahahah.

Before I left,
I went back to the court and became an audience in a male's doubles.

It sooo funny watching FookLee and JunYew play together.
Cause FookLee cant stop hitting JunYew's butt with his racket.

LOL ! They're really one cute gay couple, huh ?
Hahahhaa!

Today FookLee finally kept to his words and played a game with him.
I guess he was pretty upset and angry after playing with me.

Hahahah.
Were you?

Sorry. My skills are blunt.
And JunYew was having a laugh watching me play.
I knew he was. LOL !

And Manda went too !!
But I never got a chance to play with them.
Haih.

Hopefully, next week (:
Just a reminder ; Manda Phuah !! You're coming home with my next Wednesday !!


Des just called me (:

Everyday she tells me; I'd call you tonight la.
And she never does.

So this time, she put it in her reminder and she called !!
Hahahah !!

Very proud of you Des.




Music of the Day : A Change Is Gonna Come by Adam Lambert

No comments: