Saturday, May 30, 2009

Take those dreams and make them all come true (:

Ohno. These pictures are soo outdated and I don't even have the time to blog about each and every one of these events.

Sooo, I guess pictures speaks louder than words, right?

Lets start with;

Friday , 29.05.2009

As usual, we went to the badminton court after school.

I would blog about how Des and Swen ditched me !!
But that's just too long winded.

Soo, I'd cut it short.
1. Des thought I went already, so she walked with Swen without me while I was waiting for them.
2. I went out to the front gate and saw Daey and Vino.
3. Sooo, I walked with them to the LRT and almost went back to Vino's house until Sheung Jien, the ghost that came outta nowhere suddenly appeared.
4. So, I ditched Vino and walked with Sheung Jien to the court.

That was fast (:

This time, instead of going to the badminton court, we went to the futsal court to see the guys play.

And the highlight of the story, Vino wearing my smiley face socks. HAHAHahhh !!
Cause he forgot to take a pair of socks with him, sooo I offered mine. LOL !

Takes a real man to wear these okay.


Btw, I haven't even wore those once.
Isn't it such an honour, Vino ?


Check out how rough the boys play.
Omolah !

But it was a good game. Pretty exciting. LOL !


I left the futsal court for like half an hour and when I come back, this is what happens.
A shirtless game. Hahahah !

Look at all the half-naked boys. LOL !
And there's my star player. Star striker (:
Vino is my star player too. But he's a defender. Right?

Check out his shirt. Soo cool eh? LOL !

After the game, we went home.
And I went to Manda's church for the Tracks of Talents event.

Her church is really cool.
Literally. Like COLD !
LOL.

But the stage was cool. Check it out.

That's just part of it.

And then they made us write a tribute to our parents for Mother and Father's Day.

Can you guess which signature is mine? Lol.

That's Kedric with his fedora. If I'm not wrong, its Riyal or Adri's one. Gotta give credits to the right people. LOL !

And he cant stop texting. I know you're wondering who, but I ain't spilling. Hahah !

While he was busy IT-ing, Manda and I were busy trying to attract this kid's attention. Isn't she adorable? Lol :D

Such a good picture, eh? I took it. Durh !

Check out Kedric trying to pull of his dazzling darlie smile. LOL.

I like this. Scratch that, I love it. Check out the lighting (:
Later that night, we went and makan with Manda's friend, NeilB.
He's a cool guy (: Didn't get any pictures though.
Okay, now, another day ...
Saturday , 30.05.2009
We went to USJ8 for the Leo's RCC meeting. And that school is super nice.
They even have great service to usher us to the meeting room.
I like (:
Check out they're assembly court. Cool, eh?
And not to mention, they're school is super huge !!

That's part of the people who attended. Can you spot our representatives? My dear Leo kaki-lang (:
Destinee Potassium Hydroxide.
After the meeting, she followed my family and I to go shopping at Summit.

And she was sooo amazed by my parent's tickled pink joke that she choked while drinking water and literally spat out the water in public. LOL !!
Gotta control her la. Hahahah !!
After the meeting, I went back home, watched a movie and went out again, to the Curve to look for my sister's dress.

Went to Nichii and saw this;
How 'cha think I look like? LOL !
Soo, Kedric. Should I get you this? But I think you're more of a blackie guy, huh?

That's it for today, ma' friends (:
There'll be more tmr. Ciao :D

No comments: